Computer Science and Software Engineering at Concordia University
jinqiuy at encs.concordia.ca @Google Scholar @DBLP
Automated program repair, software testing, text analytics of software artifacts, and mining software repositories, and in the broad area of software engineering.
EMSE-22 On the Usage and Development of Deep Learning Compilers: An Empirical Study on TVM.
Xiongfei Wu, Jinqiu Yang, Lei Ma, Yinxing Xue, and Jianjun Zhao.
In Empirical Software Engineering
TSE-22 Automated Generation and Evaluation of JMH Microbenchmark Suites from Unit Tests.
Mostafa Jangali, Yiming Tang, Niclas Alexandersson, Philipp Leitner, Jinqiu Yang and Weiyi Shang.
In IEEE transactions on Software Engineering
ICSE-22 Tool DiffWatch: Watch Out for the Evolving Differential Testing in Deep Learning Libraries.
Alexander Prochnow, Jinqiu Yang.
In the proceedings of the 44th International Conference on Software Engineering
Program Committee and Organizing Committee
- 2021 - present: EMSE Editorial Board
- 2023: SAER technical track PC, SANER RENE track co-chair
- 2022: MSR technical track, ICPC technical track, ICSME technical track, ICSE poster track, iMLSE
- 2021: ICPC Tool Demo PC,
ICPC Education Track PC,
MSR Hackthon PC, IBF PC,
FSE industry track PC,
FSE IVR track PC,
ASE late breaking PC,
- 2020: ASE PC, ASE Tool Track PC, SANER-IBF PC, SCAM PC, FSE Visions and Reflections PC, APSEC PC, Internetware PC
- 2019: ICSE Industry Program Co-Chair, SCAM PC, SEAD@ASE PC, ASE Tool Demo Track PC, SANER Tool Demo Track PC, CESSER-IP @ICSE2019 PC
- Journal Referee: IEEE Transactions on Sofware Engineering , The Journal of Empirical of Software Engineering (EMSE), ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), ACM Computing Survey, ASE Journal, Journal of Systems and Software, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing
Funding (PI unless noted otherwise)
- IBM Watson Research Lab. (2016.05 – 2016.08) I worked with API Harmony team to extract Web API specifications by mining documentation.
- IBM CAS. (2014 – 2017) I worked with IBM developers to improve users’ adaption of security warnings of AppScan Source.
- PhD and MASc from University of Waterloo, supervised by Prof. Lin Tan
- B.Eng. in Software Engineering from Nanjing University